Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Search

So change has once again sneaked its way back into my life. I was dating an amazing guy, but for various reasons, that is no more. I'm okay. He's okay. Is it the best thing ever? Definitely not. Does it break my heart a little bit at least once a day? Heavens yes. I have gone back and forth with myself for a couple weeks if I made the right decision. The only times I ever feel complete peace is when I place complete trust in God and allow him to move me forward, once step at a time.

Now, I read my older posts about breaking up, and DTRs-- all the advice I gave to others I now need to apply to myself.

One thing I learned from my four-month relationship is a knowledge of what I want. I am content with this search. It is one that will take time, patience and trust. But it is a search I am determined to make so that I too can find what we are all searching for. Let's face it: we all want to give and receive love every day for the rest of forever. Let the search begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment